Poster by Ariel Victor, for Prom Nitezz


Yesterday, me n my pals, in the same year in senior high school, had a PROM NIGHT PARTY!!! It was very fun, exciting, but there were some sad moments. I will miss my girls so much... Hikzz...

FYI, our prom nite was held at X2, Plaza Senayan. X2 itself is a place for clubbing. Cool place but the price to go in there is really expensive. The teachers were also invited to the Prom party. They left earlier though, because the teachers had some teachings to do in the next day.
Before entering X2, we took some pictures (OBVIOUSLY!!).
Most of the boyz wore somekind of a tux and cut their hair nicely. The girlz, of course, put on their make-up and dress. When will we have a chance to take a photo with dress and tux again???


The party consist of 5 sessions : Opening performance by Jazzy-Club music group, dinner, Teacher's n Student's Award, gathering, and the last is DJ Performance. I like all sessions, but i like the TEACHER'S N STUDENT'S AWARD the most. Why??? Because every time the recipient wanted to say thank you, the MC just goin' nuts. The MC just made a joke again and again. I laughed all night.

Except for the gathering session. The MC had this serious face, talked about that
"Friendship can always came by, but never goes away". This statement made me really think, what will i be when i go to college? I'll go to college without my girls. All of us will be separated, not because we want to. It's just the way of life. We always be friends, but we will less see each other.
That's why, in this session, the MC give some chances to the students that wanted to say sorry to their friends, or maybe wanted to give some statement.

That session was really "Water works session". We're crying so much...

The last session is DJ performance. I had a blast with that. We're all dancing through out the music. I really enjoyed myself at Prom n i'm sure everybody did too. This is the perfect party ever!!!