I post some of my drawings. They're not the latest drawing, but i just scan them yesterday.

I draw this after i got hook up by manga
that tells a story about a girl and a boy who plays the violin.
The hardest part of this drawing is the violin.
But, i'm happy with the result...



I draw this just for fun, just for my imagination
after daydreaming about cool guy with jacket.
Hahahahaha....
I wanted to give something for the background
but, i didn't have any idea....



This drawing was also inspired by a manga,
called "Chobits" (by CLAMP).
But not a copy Ok???


I draw this at school with dull paper.
This drawing was inspired by a novel that i read.
It's called "Autumn in Paris" by Ilana Tan.
Great Novel!!!
I imagined the main characters have this kinda look.
The guy is "Tatsuya" and the girl is "Tara".