YEEEIIII!!! Yesterday Yakobus Senior High School already made the announcement for the students who graduate senior high. And the RESULT was....

YAKOBUS' CLASS OF '09 GRADUATED!!
100% PASS!!!

Wooohoooo!!! I thought i wouldn't pass 'cause when i searched for my exam number i couldn't find it in the 1st n 2nd page at the announcement board. But, in the 3rd page, finally i found my exam number : 02-076-017-8 !!! Fuhhhh....


That's not my only reason to be nervous and scared while waiting for the announcement. Before the big announcement, the teachers' faces were pale and their eyes were red, as if they had been crying.
Moreover, Sir Dede, my physics teach, said these lines before the announcement:
"I will say this to you girls. Even if there is 1 or 2 person who will not pass, we, the teach, will support u all. What ever happens, just accept the fact, whether u pass or not. I'm saying this 'cause i have a bigger connection with u girls from the science class than the social class."
Wowowo there... What's with that line???!!!

The teach really know how to act. I'll say they have to enter the film industry. Gieezz... They made all of us freak out with that expression.


But then again, all of the students passed n there was not a single student that failed. I want to thank my friends, who always there for me when i was having difficulties at school. Yudith, Sherly, S.A, Muti, Dewi, my BFF. Anas n Feli, BFF from social class. And the science class of course. I must say, the science class was the most unified class ever! I'm so proud of my class.

And not to forget, the teachers who are very patient in handling these kids. Hahahaha.... Still can't believe i spent 3 years in Yakobus. Time to move on, thank you so much YAKOBUS!!!