HELLO EVERYBODY!!!!!!
Fuh.... after a long... long... long... long... long... hiatus, i finally come back to write some of my experiences in this small blog. Sorry for the long awaited update. Ever since i entered Bina Nusantara Univ. especially after majoring in Visual Communication Design, which has much more project than the other majors (not that i look down on others major, i just said, VCD major has a lil' bit much more tasks)

I don't know what word best describe VCD major, but i do have one word for my experience in it, STRESS!!! My 1st tasks were okay, but it gets more difficult from week to week. I even almost broke down because of the tasks. Seriously, the tasks consumed a lot of mind and physics power. For the first time ever, i don't sleep for a whole day, all because of task. Despite of the stress, i do enjoy this major. Just hope that i can get through for 4 years ahead... Hahahahaha...

Oh yeah, now i'm very active on Twitter, follow me on
http://twitter.com/ChiharuMoka

I think that's all i can say for now. I'll update again very soon. Bye everyone!